“A goal is a dream with a deadline”
- Lunchtime workshops
- Half-day and full day long conferences about donations/rewards, debt and equity crowdfunding
- Preliminary consulting about your fundraising options
- Readiness assessment: your crowd, goal, team, skills
- Strategic planning: target groups, PR, social media marketing strategy, message, perks, timing
- Content creation for each stage of the campaign
- PR, social media marketing
Complete campaign management (before, during and after the live crowdfunding campaign).
Examples of the services:
$30 – Perk review and recommendations
$50 – 1 hour long Skype consultation to answer the questions:
- Preliminary questionnaire
- An hour long Skype or phone call
- Email follow up with additional resources
$50 – Content plan ideas for Media outreach, social media and campaign updates
$75 – Crowdfunding campaign page feedback ($125 if it requires copy writing; MAX one free edit afterwards)
$100 – Press-Release Package:
- The press-release writing and editing (if necessary)
- Submission to the Google News
- Sharing in social networks (minimum 10 relevant Facebook groups, 3 tweets to our 1,500 followers and 10 Linkedin groups)
$100 – Media contact list
- Research of similar crowdfunding project
- Finding the articles published during the campaigns
- Excel sheet with the names and contact information
$250 – 5-6 Pages Long Marketing Plan:
- Preliminary consultation
- Written plan (platform selection, additional funding options, target groups, communication channels for each group, social media marketing and PR strategy, content suggestions, perk options, budget, timetable)
- Q&A session to discuss the plan
$300 – Media Outreach:
- All from the Press-Release Package Plus:
- A list of the journalists and bloggers who have covered similar crowdfunding campaigns (70-120 contacts)
- Writing 3-4 customized messages for these journalists
- Sending these messages to this list
$350 – The Marketing Plan Described Above Plus A List Of Media And Journalists With Contact Information
$400 – Basic Consulting Program:
- Marketing plan described above
- Readiness evaluation 4-5 days before going live
- Mid-campaign consultation (1 hour): monitoring of the results, suggestions for improvements
$550 – Social Media Marketing (per month):
- Twitter: minimum 300 new targeted followers, minimum 10 tweets per week, interacting with influencers
- Facebook: page promotion through sponsored post and in at least 10 relevant groups and pages, communications with fans
- Linkedin: profile optimization, at least 300 new targeted connections, join minimum 20 relevant groups and post information there
$850 – Extended Media Relations:
- Everything from the Media Outreach Pack,
- Identifying top 12-15 journalists; connecting with them through social media and commenting on their articles/tweets/posts during 3-4 weeks prior to the campaign launch,
- Creating a content plan to offer different angles to the media,
- Responding to the messages from the journalists and bloggers from our list,
- Sending messages to additional journalists after the campaign launch,
- Communicating with targeted editors, journalists and bloggers through Twitter and Linkedin (including our Premium Account).
More complex services will require custom quotes.
Who we are interested in working with
Our minimum requirements for potential clients:
- You have at least basic idea about crowdfunding (not just from success story you read in a newspaper). Look through Crowdfunding resources page to learn more.
- You’ve researched some of the similar projects posted on crowdfunding portals
- You already have an online presence (website, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc.) with REAL following
- If it is your first project, your funding goal is below $100,000
- You have an idea about the timing and budget necessary to deliver your product
- You have time and desire to be involved in the crowdfunding campaign
- You have time to prepare the campaign (several weeks to several months)
- You are capable of listening and learning
- You have money to pay for our service
Who is NOT our customer
- People who have a live campaign on a crowdfunding platform. Ninety percent of success in crowdfunding depends on your actions PRIOR to starting a campaign. We can’t help you if you haven’t done your homework in advance. If you have a live campaign that seems to be close to death, your best option is to cancel it, to learn from your mistakes and to start over.
- People who believe that crowdfunding is just about money. It is also about customer engagement, finding new partners, distribution channels, testing the market, PR, demand validation for potential investors, communicating with all stakeholders and showing that you have skills and commitment to deliver the product or idea.
- People who can’t convince us that they are capable of delivering what they have promised. We want to be proud of the projects we participate in.
- People who have unreasonable expectations. The fact that there is a potentially huge market for your product doesn’t mean YOU have what it takes to succeed in it. Look at the size of your EXISTING social networks, personal connections, relations with bloggers and journalists. How much would you get from the people your know if you start a campaign today? Think about the number, divide it by two. This is your starting point. The more money you want to raise, the more time and efforts it will take. Be ready for this journey.
- People we can’t find information about through Google/Linkedin/Facebook. We want to know who we are helping to. Crowdfunding by definition is a very social model. So if you are too shy or have reasons to hide your previous activities, we are not comfortable working with you.
- People who believe that crowdfunding success depends on advertising, buying Facebook fans and press release distribution. Crowdfunding is about communication; being able to listen to your fans AND CRITICS, and adding value to discussions beyond your own project. If you are not capable of talking about anything besides yourself, nobody (including us) is interested in listening.
- In most cases we do not work with projects to create online communities, websites or social networks.
Most campaigns fail before they go live on a crowdfunding platform. So don’t wait until the last moment (or after you have started the campaign). Attend our events, learn, ask questions, talk to the creators who have succeeded in reaching their fundraising goals.
Contact us TODAY!